From Digital Tibetan
Revision as of 13:40, 14 September 2019 by Domschl
An archive of older news from the front page
- 26-Jun-2017: dharmacloud.tsadra.org publishes a freely accessible library of Tibetan ebooks.
- 29-Apr-2017: Google Tesseract 4 alpha supports Tibetan OCR (character recognition) using neural networks.
- 23-Feb-2017: Recent development builds of the free and open desktop publishing software Scribus fully support Tibetan script.
- 21-Feb-2017: Android 7.1.1 offers full Tibetan support.
- Jan-2017: Android Wear 2.0 supports Tibetan script: both wearable platforms, Apple's watchOS and Android Wear now support Tibetan script on your wrist.