How to edit Tibetan texts
From Digital Tibetan
Revision as of 08:08, 14 September 2008 by Domschl
- Follow Preparing Computers for Tibetan Editing to setup your computer for Tibetan editing.
- Get the latest version of OpenOffice for your platform
- Now follow: Configuring OpenOffice for Tibetan script
- You should now be able to create and edit Tibetan Unicode texts. If you already have Tibetan texts in some proprietary format, simply follow: How to convert different legacy formats of Tibetan texts into standard Unicode Tibetan
- Pecha creation: How to create pechas with OpenOffice