How to contribute
- Contribution is strongly encouraged.
Note: Due to increasing SPAM, self-registration has been disabled for the time being. Please email the site-admin to request an account. (Please state briefly how/in what area you want to contribute.)
- The purpose of this site is:
- To serve as a platform for information on using Tibetan Unicode software and related technology on different platforms in order to facilitate the preservation and spread of digital dharma.
- Any information, links and articles that support this are highly welcome.
- Please respect third-party copyrights when adding information to this wiki. Please do not add information that would infringe such a copyright.
- The site's main language is English.
- All site content is subject to a creative commons license, unless otherwise stated. (see also link at bottom of each page for details).
- Please avoid the uploading of large objects: pictures should be less than 100kb.
- Do not delete or significantly change content without giving a reason to the original author using for example the 'talk' pages.
The creative commons license in short
You are free:
- to share: to copy, distribute and transmit the work,
- to remix: to adapt the work,
under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.
- Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes for any reuse or distribution. You must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
For further questions, you can contact the site-admin at: dominik <dot> schloesser <at> gmail <dot> com