Digital Tibetan Resources
From Digital Tibetan
- TBRC - The Tibetan Buddhist Resource Centre. A huge digital library of digitized Tibetan pechas of all traditions of Tibetan buddhism. The library is made available to students and practitioners of Tibetan buddhsism free of charge.
- Example: dbu shog nang ma'i mtshan byang
- dharmadictionary.net - an online Tibetan dictionary and dharma glossary.
- Chris Fynn's site - Chris Fynn developed the Tibetan Jomolhari which is currently the best freely-available Unicode font.
- Tibetan Geeks - In-depth technical information on Tibetan computing topics.
- 84000.co - '84000: Translating the Words of the Buddha' is a nonprofit organization registered in the United States, under the fiscal umbrella of Khyentse Foundation (KF). This interim arrangement is in line with the collective request of the translators at the Translating the Words of the Buddha Conference. It's vision is to provide:
- Universal access to the Buddhist literary heritage translated into modern languages.
- Translation and widespread accessibility of all of the Kangyur and related volumes of the Tengyur.
- Translation and publication of a representative sample of the Kangyur and Tengyur, and establishment of the infrastructure and resources necessary to accomplish the long-term vision.
- Tibetan Wikipedia
- UDP - The Unicode Document Processor, with an interface to PechaMaker. See: How to convert different legacy formats of Tibetan texts into standard Unicode Tibetan